There will be no printed schedules for the conference this year. The app will have everything you need to get the most out of the conference.
To download the app:
- Open your app store.
- Search for "Attendify"
- Download and install
- Open the "Attendify" app
- Search for 'Wisdom 2.0"
We're excited to see you at the 10th Annual Wisdom 2.0 2019! There are many dynamic offerings this year — from compelling speakers and interactive art to mindfulness practices and yoga classes. There will also be breakout sessions, the Movement and Embodiment Lounges, Birds of a Feather Dinners, and Hosted Conversations. We want to be sure you know about it all. So here it goes:
What to bring:
- Your ID or Ticket for Check in
- A reusable water bottle — there will be filtered drinking water available throughout the conference
- A journal or notebook
What NOT to bring:
- Your luggage — We will not be checking or holding coats or luggage. Unless you are staying at the Hilton, please make arrangements to leave these items elsewhere.
- Professional Camera Equipment
- Yoga Mat — We'll provide them for the sessions where they're needed
- Hilton Valet parking- $70.68 (Valet Parking)
- Hilton Self parking - $35.00 - $52.00 (Garage)
- Mason O'Farrell Garage
- 400 Taylor Street
- ACE Parking
If you purchased a ticket for Lunches, Lunch will be served in the Imperial A from 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm on Friday and Saturday. If you’re dining out please see our list of restaurants below:
GF = Gluten Free Options Available
V = Vegan Options Available
Veg = Vegetarian Options Available
- Urban Tavern - Hilton Lobby (415) 923-4400 | 333 O'Farrell St $$ Modern Gastropub GF|V
- Daily Grill - 0.2 mi (415) 616-5000 | 347 Geary St $$ American (New)
- Morton’s the Steakhouse - 0.3 mi (415) 986-5830 | 400 Post St. Lower Level $$$ American
- Oak Room - 0.3 mi (415) 774-0264 335 Powell St $$ American GF
- Level III - 0.3 mi (415) 929-2087 | 500 Post St $$ American (New)
- Super Duper Burgers - 0.4 mi (415) 538-3437 | 721 Market St $ Burgers, American (New) Veg
- Bandit - 0.3 mi (415) 658-7780 | 683 Geary St $ Burgers V
- Pearl’s Deluxe Burgers - 0.3 mi (415) 409-6120 | 708 Post St $ Burgers, Casual Veg
- Restaurant Anzu - less than a block (415) 394-1100 | 222 Mason St $$ California Cuisine V
- Mensho Tokyo - 0.2mi (415) 800-8345 | 672 Geary St $$ Elevated Ramen Veg
- KoJa Kitchen - 0.3mi | 865 Market St #10 $ Korean & Japanese Fusion GF|V|Veg
- E&O Kitchen and Bar - 0.5mi (415) 693-0303 | 314 Sutter St $$ Modern Asian Fare GF|Veg
- Bite - 0.4mi (415) 563-2483 | 912 Sutter St $$ Sandwiches, Deli, Rotisserie, Late-night
- Market Mayflower & Deli - 0.4mi (415) 474-6110 | 985 Bush St $ Grocery & Deli V|Veg
- Wise Sons Jewish Delicatessen - 0.5mi (415) 655-7887 | 736 Mission St $ Sandwiches, Deli
- Miller’s East Coast Deli - 1.3mi (415) 563-3542 | 1725 Polk Street, Deli
- Sunflower Cafe - less than a block (415) 986-6016 | 284 O'Farrell St $ Coffee, Quick bites
- Equator Coffee & Teas - 0.3mi (415) 614-9129 | 986 Market St $ Coffee, Tea & light eats
- Farm:Table - 0.3 mi (415) 300-5652 | 754 Post St $ American breakfast & Lunch
- Marlowe - 1.2mi (415) 777-1413 | 500 Brannan Street Veg
- Dirty Habit - 0.4 mi (415) 348-1555 | 12 4th St $$ American (New) Veg
- Rich Table - 1.4mi (415) 355-9085 | 199 Gough St $$$ Local California fare Veg
- Fish & Farm - 1.2mi (415) 474-3474 | 424 Clay St $$ American (New)
- Rue Lepic Restaurant - 0.6mi (415) 474-6070 | 900 Pine St $$ French classics, intimate setting
- Jeanne D’Arc - 0.5mi (415) 421-3154 | 715 Bush St $$ French classics, cozy setting
- Tratto - less than a block (415) 292-0101 | 501 Geary St $$ Family-style rustic Italian fare
- Zingari Ristorante + Jazz Bar - 0.2mi (415) 885-8850 | 501 Post St $$ Italian
- Ryoko’s - 0.2mi (415) 775-1028 | 619 Taylor St $$ Japanese sushi, late-night
- Kui Shin Bo - 1.1mi (415) 922-9575 | 22 Peace Plz #2 $$ Japanese
- Colibri - 0.3mi (415) 440-2737 | 438 Geary St $$ Upscale Mexican Cuisine
- Matador - 0.5mi (415) 923-8146 | 679 Sutter St $$ Elevated Tacos & Sides
- Lers Ros - 0.4mi (415) 931-6917 | 730 Larkin St $$ Thai
- Osha Thai Noodle Cafe - 0.3mi (415) 673-2368 | 696 Geary St $$ Classic Thai dishes
- Thai Idea Vegetarian - 0.5mi (415) 440-8344 | 710 Polk St $$ V|Veg
- Saffron - 1.6mi (415) 863-2285 | 685 Townsend St $ Casual Mediterranean
- Marrakech - 0.3mi (415) 776-6717 | 419 O'Farrell St $$ Moroccan
- Mazza Luna - 0.8mi (415) 829-2730 | 810 Van Ness Ave $ Lebanese small plates, cocktails
Thursday, February 22nd | 9:00pm - 10:30pm
Join us for our Opening Reception: Meet & Greet happening Friday, March 1st from 9:00pm - 10:00pm in our Wisdom Village located in Grand Ballroom Salon A next door to the main stage.
During this reception those folks who are new to Wisdom 2.0 can meet up in Imperial A and single people interested in meeting other like minded singles can meet up in Imperial B.
Saturday, March 2nd | 7:00pm - 10:30 pm
Folsom Street Foundry
Come celebrate with us at our Decade of Wisdom Dance Party: Saturday, March 2 from 7-11 pm, at The Folsom Street Foundry. One of the most talked about happenings at the conference every year! All registered participants are invited to let loose and connect while enjoying various elixirs & libations, tasty tapas, art installations, ecstatic DJ sets, surprise performances, interactive games & more at this quintessentially SF, industrial event space and brewery!! Folsom Street Foundry
Sunday, March 3rd
Various times & locations
Sunday evening conference participants are hosting topically-driven dinners throughout the city. View dinners and sign up to attend!
GRAND BALLROOM LEVEL
- Main Stage (Grand Ballroom Salon B) Join us at the main stage for thought provoking presentations and conversations with over 50 speakers!
- Wisdom Village (Grand Ballroom Salon A) Wisdom Village is an expansive, interactive space that houses many of Wisdom 2.0’s dynamic activities: the Q & A Stage, Sponsor Tables and is a space to mix, mingle, rest and connect.
- Fetzer Conversation Lounge The Fetzer Institute proudly returns to Wisdom 2.0 sponsoring the overall Wisdom Village. Join Fetzer staff for connection, and conversations in the soft seating area of the Wisdom Village to talk about spiritual community, democracy and how to bring what we gather at Wisdom 2.0 home with you.
- Q & A Stage This smaller more intimate stage will allow you to ask questions and interact with some of the conference presenters after their main stage session.
- Registration and Info Booth Check In and ask questions!
- Wisdom Hub The place to learn more about upcoming Wisdom 2.0 events, purchase a book written by one of our amazing speakers or some Wisdom 2.0 swag! Join us here for the Michael Pollan book signing on Saturday from 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Quiet Room (Yosemite A) Take a break from all of the content and energy of the conference to simply rest, recharge and practice the “art of doing nothing” in a quiet and relaxing lounge. Project Full is proud to be supporting Wisdom 2.0 attendees with our modern, 100% organic, ergonomic meditation cushions, designed and ethically made in San Francisco. Come sit with us and take a moment out to ground and connect throughout the weekend.
- Attendee Lunch Room (Imperial A) Lunch service, Saturday and Sunday for attendees who pre-registered.
- Movement Lounge (Imperial B) Move your body in community with incredible teachers and facilitators from various backgrounds. Sponsored by Google.
- Franciscan Rooms Nursing Mothers Room (Franciscan A) A dedicated space for Nursing Mothers.
- Hosted Conversations (Continental Ballroom 1-3) Small group discussions where the topics are chosen by the participants. Our event sponsor Fetzer will also be “hosting an all room community conversation” on democracy in this space at the end of both Saturday and Sunday, check the schedule for timing.
- Embodiment Lounge (Continental 4) This year’s Embodiment Lounge, sponsored by the Strozzi Institute, is your space for experiential transformation. If you’re interested in sustaining behavior change, value-aligned action, or even just increasing confidence, don’t miss this programming put together by the original architects of Embodied Leadership and Somatic Coaching. Strozzi Institute approach — with 45 years of fine-tuning — combines the latest in neuroscience, bodywork, martial arts, action-oriented communication, and mindfulness.
- Break Out Room (Continental 5) The Breakout Stage will hold longer, deep-diving sessions on a variety of topics: Relationships, Leadership; Democracy, Mindfulness & Trauma, Technology and Social Media.
- Practice Lounge (Continental 6) Join some of your favorite mindfulness teachers in a space dedicated to practice. Sponsored by Calm.
- Interactive Installations - East Lounge
- Gratitude Garden The Gratitude Blooming experience invites us to slow down and see ourselves and each other in a new light through the wisdom of nature and the power of gratitude. Come and visit our interactive, artistic booth and contribute to a “Wisdom 2.0 Gratitude Garden." You will be invited to share your unique responses to a thought-provoking prompt from the Gratitude Blooming card deck and make a fun memory in our photo booth. You will be gifted an inspirational card as a conference keepsake. Collaborate with us to cultivate more meaning, wellbeing and belonging in your life, community and workplace at gratitudeblooming.com
- My Intent Our mission is to be a catalyst for meaningful conversations and positive energy in the world.
- Rejuv at Work Rejuv At Work is corporate wellness company created to help individuals and companies stay healthy, happy, and productive in their work environment. We offer high quality massage, fitness, and meditation programs tailored for each company, and providing scheduling and customer service.